Our lives are filled with emotions. The events of our lives can evoke our emotions so often. And only those close to us can understand our emotions. Expression of emotions helps us move past our grief, so it is very important to express them. Our emotions can be expressed very effectively through captions and quotes. Yet it can be difficult to choose the suitable emotional captions and quotes.
Luckily, we have gathered the best collection of Emotional Captions and Quotes that you can use as per your emotional needs.
Emotional Captions For Love
Sometimes, it’s tough to describe your feelings when you’re in love. It is quite possible to be loath to speak when you are in love. It is possible to fall so deeply in love with the other person that your thoughts are clouded. But, this can also be problematic.
You may find it easier to express your love and emotions to your loved one with this list of the best emotional captions for love.
- If my life were a book then the moral of my life story is the pain.
- Why does pain always find me to bother?
- How many times can your heartbreak until there are no more pieces to break?
- I will never let you go, whatever it takes to walk a thousand miles with or let the oceans full of tears could flow.
- It’s amazing how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces.
- Pain is the best teacher and best motivator in my life.
- Sometimes, it takes a good fall to really know where you stand.
- Just one smile from you also makes me smile morec.
- I will never let you see my pain but my stupid face doesn’t let me hide it.
- He broke the wrong parts of me. He broke my wings and forgot I had claws.
- Life goes on… with or without you.
- It seems impossible to stop thinking about your ex-lover and the memories you have shared together.
- Every smile has a mystery behind.
- Sad things happen. They do. But we don’t need to live sad forever. – Mattie Stepanek
- Because every breath I take proves that I can live without you.
- You were there in my glossy days but in my darkest days, even your shadow wasn’t there.
- When you’re happy, you enjoy the music But when you’re sad, you understand the lyrics.
- I hate that I love you.
- It is our kindest and tenderest emotion which we screen from the world.– Jean Paul Richter
- Your emotions are the slaves to your thoughts, and you are the slave to your emotions.
- Sometimes I cry to stop the tears from falling down.
- A work of art which did not begin in emotion is not art.
- Tears are words that need to be written.
- Everyone has a story but my story left me.
- Sadness is but a wall between two gardens.
Emotional Captions About Life
Every time life annoys you, snap a picture, and let your emotions be known to everyone through Instagram. But, make sure to include some emotional captions about life like these listed below.
- I wish my lips could speak the song my heart sings. But the tune is far too lonely to be heard.
- To fall in love is awfully simple, but to fall out of love is simply awful.
- Stay positive even when it feels like your whole world is falling apart.
- To have felt too much is to end in feeling nothing. – Dorothy Thompson
- The emotional virus lives and thrives in the gap between expectations and perceived reality.
- Behind my smile is everything you’ll never understand.
- I’m too afraid to be happy for the reason that whenever I tried, bad things happens.
- Sometimes, you gotta pretend everything is okay.
- Don’t worry about me, pain takes care of me daily.
- The degree of one’s emotions varies inversely with one’s knowledge of the facts.– Bertrand Russell
- The heart was made to be broken. – Oscar Wilde
- I don’t want to spend a single life where I don’t have you as my friend.
- We need never be ashamed of our tears.– Charles Dickens
- True lines: When darkness enters your life, even your own shadow leaves you alone!
- Crying is a sign that your heart isn’t dry.
- Between me and my happiness in life there stands ugly things named reality.
- Just because we can’t be together doesn’t mean I don’t love you.― Cecily von Ziegesar
- One thing you can’t hide – is when you’re crippled inside.
- Maybe love can break my heart sometimes but I’m happy that I have you to mend my broken heart and heals the pain.
- Just go, just leave… I don’t know for how much longer I will be able to hold back my tears.
- Everything you do is triggered by an emotion of either desire or fear.– Brian Tracy
- Don’t make a permanent decision for your temporary emotion.
- Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water. – Christopher Morley
- No amount of makeup can hide a person’s real emotion.
- If I could express my life in one word, it would be PAIN.
- Not all wounds are visible.
Sad Emotional Captions
Things go wrong a lot on days when you’re in pain. It is true, however, that everything you own is lost if you give up on hope. So, keep going strong and let everyone know how tough you are the real world.
These sad captions are perfect for expressing your emotions to others when you are feeling down. Please use these captions with your Instagram pictures when you are feeling down.
- It hurts to breathe because every breath I take proves I can’t live without you.
- Love is a magical feeling. Not anyone can feel it.
- Life is all about spending days with a smile on your face and passing sleepless nights crying.
- We all live at the mercy of our emotions. Our emotions influence and shape our desires, thoughts and behaviors and above all our destiny.– Dr T.P.Chia
- People change and forget to tell each other.
- Sometimes no matter how much you try to speak your heart out, words are not just enough to describe how you truly feel.
- Sorrow is one of the vibrations that prove the fact of living.
- Keep me as a best friend and I will keep you in my heart and lock it up.
- Fake people don’t surprise me anymore, loyal people do.
- I have learned now that while those who speak about one’s miseries usually hurt, those who keep silent hurt more.– C.S. Lewis
- You can make it, but it’s easier if you don’t have to do it alone.
- Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
- Do not worry if you feel low; the sun has a sinking spell every night but rises again all right the next morning.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.– Helen Keller
- Life doesn’t like drama. So, don’t be over emotional.
- Pain is always emotional. Fear and depression keep constant company with chronic hurting.– Siri Hustvedt
- The greater your capacity to love, the greater your ability to feel the pain.
- Whatever you do, wherever you go, please don’t let me become a memory that is just waiting to be forgotten
- Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
- I wish I could undo all the things that broke us.
- You’ll just never know…so many emotions I choose not to show.
- Positive emotions produce kind, humble, rational and wise people. Negative emotions create unkind, arrogant, irrational and foolish people.– Dr T.P.Chia
- One ought to hold on to one’s heart; for if one lets it go, one soon loses control of the head too.
- One who has control over their emotions has great power over those who don’t!
- If I can still breathe, I’m fine
- Not all scars show, not all wounds heal. Sometimes you can’t always see the pain someone feels.
Deep Emotional Captions
Searching for a deep emotional caption? We have put together the best heartfelt emotional captions on love that are memorable for life. Check out the list below to find the best for your needs.
- Love demands a special kind of courage. The courage of getting hurt again and again.
- Only for you, I know the true meaning of love.
- Holding my hand gives me strength and I could round the world no matter what on the way to the mountains, river or ocean.
- One thing I’ve tried but can’t hide, that is my love for you!
- Tears are words that need to be written.
- Just when you thought everything would be perfect, everything falls apart.
- Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still.
- When life knocks you down, stand the f*ck up and say, ‘You hit like a bitch.
- Life doesn’t like drama. So, don’t be over-emotional.
Who we are depends on what we do with our emotions. We can be thrilled by these emotions, or we can be devastated by them. Our emotions need to be controlled at such times, instead of allowing them to manipulate our actions.
But, the utmost necessity is to be able to express our emotions with others. Here are some finely crafted emotional quotes that can assist you to do so.
- I don’t want to be at the mercy of my emotions. I want to use them, to enjoy them, and to dominate them.– Oscar Wilde
- Friendship is not only about having fun together. It’s also about sharing pains together.
- Yours ‘ALWAYS’ was a lie.
- Control your emotion or it will control you.
- You can’t measure my pain by tears but counting my fake smile.
- I promise to think of our beautiful memories, but never to think of them as the past.
- Whatever you do, wherever you go, please don’t let me become a memory that is just waiting to be forgotten.
- Life gives you a second chance. But that offer is only for the determined ones.
- Just to avoid getting hurt, he started living alone.
- The sign of intelligent people is their ability to control their emotions by the application of reason.– Marya Mannes
- Love doesn’t heal your wounds. It leaves them wide open.
- Nobody really cares if you’re miserable, so you might as well be happy.
- Don’t give a special place to anyone in your heart. It’s easy to give that place, but it hurts more when they don’t know the value of that place.
- I will wait for you till the day I can forget you or till the day you realize you cannot forget me.
- I wish I were a little girl again because skinned knees are easier to fix than a broken heart.
- So many memories we have shared together makes it difficult for me to forget you.
- It’s important not to indicate. People don’t try to show their feelings, they try to hide them.– Robert De Niro
- You will always owe me a reason to not to believe in love.
- Lucky are those who get to fight for love at the battleground of life.
- My tears are like anchors that sink my heart to the depths of the deepest ocean….!
- I’ve some old friends and they are my pain and sad feelings.
- I wish I could puke out all the pain.