On your visit to Yosemite, you will encounter a lot of stunning photo opportunities. For sure, you would like to share these beautiful photos on your Instagram.
This list of the best Yosemite captions for Instagram will save you from the hassle of having to come up with one on your own.
Funny Yosemite Captions
The beauty of Yosemite draws tourists from across the world, who come down to have fun and admire the view. Here are some funny Yosemite captions for Instagram that you can use for all the beautiful photos you have clicked in Yosemite.
- Feeling good natured
- Yosemite is all the range
- Making connections without Wifi
- Branching out
- Tree-t yo’self
- Chasing waterfalls (Yosemite Falls)
- Time in Yosemite is always snow much fun
- Trails before ales, pines before wines
- I am gushing with joy at this view!
- May the forest be with you
- Actions speak louder than words
- I’m over waterfalls. They’re too main-stream
- What a view, I’ve lost my terrain of thought
- See this mountain? Let’s go climate!
- Snow place like Yosemite
- Snow place like Yosemite (Glacier Point)
- Water-falling in love with this place
- I’ve never missed a chance to see a waterfall
Cute Yosemite Captions
Yosemite is an awesome place to hike, explore valleys, and see tons of wildlife among its stunning waterfalls. You can click some really cute pictures on this attractive site.
Below we have listed some cute Yosemite captions for your cute pictures. Scroll down to find them all.
- And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul
- There is no WiFi in the forest, but I promise you will find a better connection
- Difficult roads lead to the most beautiful destinations
- Let’s wander where the WiFi is weak
- Climb the mountains and get their good tidings
- Got lost in nature and found myself
- Making connections without WiFi
- Taking the long way home
- In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks
- All I need is a mountain breeze and tall trees
Short Yosemite Captions
As an accompaniment to the breathtaking scenery of Yosemite, we compiled some short Yosemite captions that you can use for your Instagram. Check it out by scrolling down.
- Following nature’s course
- Sky above, Earth below
- As free as a bird
- Chasing waterfalls
- Young and wild and free
- Ice, ice baby (Glacier Point)
- The great, wild somewhere
- Purple mountain majesty
- What a wonderful world
- Every mountain high, every valley low
- Nature: cheaper than therapy
- Living on the edge
- Views from the top of Yosemite
- Hike more, worry less
Beautiful Yosemite Captions
Yosemite is a wonderful example of nature at its best. Use the below listed beautiful Yosemite captions to share the beauty of nature with others on Instagram.
- Someone told me to ‘take a hike,’ so I did
- Yosemite, you took my breath away!
- The view up here is breathtaking, and I know it’s all downhill from here
- It’s not the mountain we conquer but ourselves
- I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going
- The best view comes from the hardest climb
- I don’t get it. The trail looked so flat on the map
- Where the wild things are
- There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this
Yosemite is one of the best places to visit during a California trip because of its many waterfalls, granite monoliths, deep valleys, and ancient sequoias. And, here are some inspiring quotes that purely justify the astounding beauty of this place.
- “From California to the New York Island this land was made for you and me” – Woody Guthrie
- “Yosemite Park… None can escape its charms. Its natural beauty cleans and warms like a fire, and you will be willing to stay forever in one place like a tree.” – John Muir
- “Yosemite Valley, to me, is always a sunrise, a glitter of green and golden wonder in a vast edifice of stone and space.”― Ansel Adams
- “There’s no better designer than nature” – Alexander McQueen
- “In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.” ~ John Muir
- “And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul” – John Muir
- “The mountains are calling and I must go.” ~ John Muir
- “It is easier to feel than to realize, or in any way explain, Yosemite grandeur. The magnitudes of the rocks and trees and streams are so delicately harmonized, they are mostly hidden.” – John Muir
- “I crave time in Yosemite like I crave food and water.” – Tommy Caldwell
- “Yosemite is by far the grandest of all the special temples of nature I was ever permitted to enter.” – John Muir