There is nothing like seeing the Grand Canyon in person to transform one’s perspective. So why not share your incredible pictures of the Canyon with others?
The pictures you have taken of the Grand Canyon deserve to be shared. Maybe one of these Grand Canyon captions listed below will help you convey its beauty on Instagram.
Funny Grand Canyon Captions
It’s essential to have a hilarious caption for every fun photo. Are you looking for a funny caption for your Grand Canyon photos? Our collection of Instagram captions offers you a wide variety of options.
- Ain’t no caption grand enough to capture this view.
- Flying over the Grand Canyon is a heli lot of fun!
- Don’t tell me too much about the Grand Canyon — I just want the cliff notes.
- Leaving the Grand Canyon has me feeling vista-ful.
- I shouted into the canyon in hopes of hearing my echo…it was a resounding success.
- What’s life but one grand adventure?
- It’s always a grand old time in Arizona.
- Never take Mother Nature for granite.
- Arizona? More like Arid-zona!
- I can’t help feeling sentimental looking at these views.
- You can’t deny this view is gorge-ous.
- Have you camped in the Grand Canyon? It’s in-tents.
Grand Canyon Puns
Are you a fan of puns? To make your fellow travelers’ travels more interesting, we’ve gathered some amazing puns about the Grand Canyon!
When you would like to entice your followers with some witty Grand Canyon captions, these Grand Canyon puns make great Grand Canyon captions for Instagram.
- The Grand Canyon is just gorge-ous.
- Just living life on the edge.
- I canyon-ly imagine.
- The Grand Canyon opens up before your very rise.
- Let’s get stoned.
- We are having a Grand time!
- Americans take the Grand Canyon for granite.
- They really gave a damn, huh?
- We didn’t have time to see the whole Grand Canyon. We just got the Cliff notes.
- I’d like to buy a Powell.
- These views are beautiful as far as the eye canyon see
- I’d Rather be here.
- Fifty Shades Mead.
- Plateaus are the highest form of flattery.
- Can Canyon dig it?
- Yes we canyon.
- Here are my favorite Grand Canyon puns for every circumstance.
- Shall we dance?
- The Grand Canyon is the world’s prettiest rim job.
- I’m really lava-ing the colors here.
- Fore the day I die, I’ma touch the skywalk
- Let’s get the heli outta’ here.
- Oh schist.
- And the horse erode in on
- Can Canyon feel the love tonight?
- Can I get a Corona with limestone?
- There’s a lot I could say about the Grand Canyon, but it all seems too deep
- The Grand Canyon is just gorges.
- Cry me a Colorado River.’
- We’re having a Grand old time!
- I get all sentimental at the Grand Canyon.
Grand Canyon Quotes
There’s nothing unusual if you can’t put into words what you experienced at the Grand Canyon. We have compiled a list of some beautiful Grand Canyon quotes for those who appreciate delightful, unique quotes about this part of the world.
- Heaven on Earth.
- Just another day in paradise.
- Call of the wild!
- Publishing a book of poetry is like dropping a rose petal down the Grand Canyon and waiting for the echo. –Don Marquis
- When the root is deep there is no reason to fear the wind.
- When visiting the Grand Canyon, make sure you hike into the canyon. And be careful not to fall or step in mule poop. ― McKenna Shay
- The view from the top.
- I believe in a benevolent God not because He created the Grand Canyon or Michelangelo, but because He gave us snacks. ― Paul Rudnick
- I could throw 56-pound words clear across the Grand Canyon. As a matter of course, I went into politics. — Henry F. Ashurst
- Earth’s Mighty Crack.
- Letting nature take its course.
- Living on the edge.
- Seeing the Grand Canyon for yourself? Priceless.
- Everything the light touches.
- The Grand Canyon is carved deep by the master hand; it is the gulf of silence, widened in the desert; it is all time inscribing the naked rock; it is the book of earth. – Donald C. Peattie
- Always take the scenic route.
- Gateway to wonder.
- There will never be a photograph of the Grand Canyon that can adequately describe its depth, breadth, and true beauty. –Stefanie Payne
- Travel is about the gorgeous feeling of teetering in the unknown.