What does the scripture talks blessing? The ever-living word of God in Deuteronomy 28:6 proclaims: “You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.” Here, I’ll be sharing Powerful scriptures on blessings and favor from more than 33+ bible verses! As you use these bible verses for prayer, May God answer your prayers and open the windows of blessings on you! Amen.
Don’t forget that the bible is the living Word of God. There are various portions of the bible where we are assured of the word as a living power. Luke 21:33 says: “Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.”
Psalm 119:89 says: “Your word, O LORD, is everlasting; it is firmly fixed in the heavens.”
Isaiah 55:11 proclaims: “So My word that proceeds from My mouth will not return to Me empty, but it will accomplish what I please, and it will prosper where I send it.”
So when speaking the word of God into your life, believe in it and see God making his word reality in your life, glory to Jesus Christ, Amen.
There are various bible verses where God promises to bless us, favor us and uplift us. The lord says in Psalms 50:15 “Call on me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me”. This means that whatever you ask, be it blessings and favor, the Lord is able and capable of blessing you beyond your wildest imaginations.
As a Christian who has studied and read the bible, it’s not surprising to know the following:
1. Our God is a loving father.
2. The Bible is crowded with scriptures on blessing and favor.
We sometimes ignore or forget we’re serving the sovereign God, creator of the universe, the one who holds the stars in place and knows the exact number of hairs on our head, the God who knows the beginning and end.
We have seen various instances where the greatest blessings come after the greatest times of testing of our Christian faith.
Noticed that people powerfully used in the bible, are those that had endured many hardships and trials and overcome everything thrown their way? Their lives were not defined by the suffering or testing, but by virtue of them overcoming the challenges. They are:
- Job, and so many more..
Today, I’ll be trying my utmost best to put together, a complete list of Bible verses or Scriptures on blessings and Favor that surely be a blessing to you and everything around you. These bible verses won’t ONLY be showing you God’s promises on blessings and favor, but that there is more much to the blessings of God other thanor gain.
In the 3rd John 1 vs 2: The Bible proclaims:
“Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.”
The secret to living an abundant life is not focusing on financial prosperity. Remember this amazing scripture? “The EARTH is of the LORD and the FULLNESS thereof”. Living an abundant life is knowing God and knowing that He’s always there for you and cares about your spirit, soul, body, and total well-being.
Bible Verses About Blessings and Favour.
Here are twenty-seven (27) Bible Verses that remind us of God’s Blessing, Favor, and Sovereignty over our life.
1. “And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.” – Philippians 4:19.
2. “For you bless the righteous, O Lord; you cover him with favor as with a shield.” Psalm 5:12.
3. “Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands…” Psalm 90:17
4. “For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.” – Psalm 84:11.
5. “…but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning.” – Psalm 30:5.
6. “…By your favor you make us strong…” – Psalm 89:17.
7. “My times are in your hands…” Psalm 31:15.
8. “But blessed is the one who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him. 8 They will be like a tree planted by the water that sends out its roots by the stream. It does not fear when heat comes; its leaves are always green. It has no worries in a year of drought and never fails to bear fruit.” – Jeremiah 17:7-8.
9. “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.” – Jeremiah 29:11.
10. “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – Isaiah 41:10.
11. “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places.” – Ephesians 1:3.
12. “May God bless us still, so that all the ends of the earth will fear him.” – Psalm 67:7.
13. “And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.” – 2 Corinthians 9:8.
14. “The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.” – Numbers 6:24-26.
15. “How abundant are the good things that you have stored up for those who fear you, that you bestow in the sight of all, on those who take refuge in you.” – Psalm 31:19.
16. “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.” – Romans 8:28.
17. “Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.” – Psalm 139:16.
18. “If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him.” – Matthew 7:11.
19. “And the Lord said…This very thing that you have spoken I will do, for you have found favor in my sight, and I know you by name.” – Exodus 33:17.
20. “The mind of man plans his way but the Lord directs his steps.” – Proverbs 16:9.
21. “The lot is cast into the lap, But its every decision is from the Lord.” – Proverbs 16:33.
22. “When a man’s ways please the Lord, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.” – Proverbs 16:7.
23. “And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.” – Genesis 12:2.
24. “Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.” – James 1:17.
25. “Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished.” – Luke 1:45.
26. “Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.” – Psalm 23:6.
27. “These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.” – Revelation 3:7.
List Of Blessings From God For Your Family.
A popular adage you might have heard says: “When Momma is happy, everyone is happy.” There’s a huge truth to this wise saying because once the Mum is happy, peace reigns and everyone is happy. Any blessing that serves you alone isn’t a blessing. You’re blessed to change the life of your family, and everyone close to you. The bible says in Malachi 3:12: “And all nations shall call you blessed: for you shall be a delightful land”. The blessings of the Lord maketh rich and add no sorrow to it.
All these verses show that ]as you are being blessed, the blessing should extend to everyone around you.
5 Scriptures for Family Blessings.
1. Ruth 2:20: “May the LORD bless him!” Naomi told her daughter-in-law. “He is showing his kindness to us as well as to your dead husband. That man is one of our closest relatives, one of our family redeemers.”
2. 1 Chronicles 16:43: “Then all the people returned to their homes, and David turned and went home to bless his own family.”
3. 2 Samuel 6:11: “The Ark of the LORD remained there in Obed-edom’s house for three months, and the LORD blessed Obed-edom and his entire household.”
4. 2 Samuel 7:29: “And now, may it please you to bless the house of your servant, so that it may continue forever before you. For you have spoken, and when you grant a blessing to your servant, O Sovereign LORD, it is an eternal blessing!”.
5. Proverbs 3:33: “The LORD curses the house of the wicked, but he blesses the home of the upright.”
Bible Verses about Blessings and Prosperity.
“I will make you into a great nation. I will bless you and make you famous, and you will be a blessing to others.” – Genesis 12:2.
“Be assured that I will send my blessing for you in the sixth year, so the land will produce a crop large enough for three years.” – Leviticus 25:21.
“Look, today I am giving you the choice between a blessing and a curse!” – Deuteronomy 11:26.
“You will receive this blessing if you are careful to obey all the commands of the LORD your God that I am giving you today.” – Deuteronomy 15:5.
“You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings.” – Psalm 23:5.
“How great is the goodness you have stored up for those who fear you. You lavish it on those who come to you for protection, blessing them before the watching world.” – Psalm 31:19.
“Yes, the LORD pours down his blessings. Our land will yield its bountiful harvest.” – Psalm 85:12.
“The blessing of the LORD makes a person rich, and he adds no sorrow with it.” – Proverbs 10:22.
“So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up.” – Galatians 6:9.
“Wealth gained by dishonesty will be diminished, But he who gathers by labor will increase.” – Proverbs 13:11.