Hang in there is what we all do when times are rough, but you know as well as we do, that it’s not easy! In spite of the difficulty, though, keeping your head up is what will get you through it. Yeah, we’ve all been down and out, felt drained from life’s setbacks at times, but we never give up – and neither should you. We keep our chin up and keep on going, it is that positiveness within that will emerge and shine, so to give us that boost to take that one step closer towards the end of the tunnel.
You and I aren’t the only ones who function this way, as famous individuals do the exact same thing. They too look at the bright side and find that tiny ray on a cloudy day to grab on to and get by. Never let them see you sweat, just smile and be the proudest of yourself during these hardships. Here you will find a great number of quotes about keeping one’s head up, which renowned celebrities, movie stars, actresses, authors and motivational speakers have expressed. Read on to see their outlook on obstacles that may hold you back and what to keep in mind to be inspired and brave. Never stop moving forward and always look up.
Best Keep Your Head Up Quotes
- Keep your head up. Keep your heart strong.
- Even though you’re fed up, you’ve got to keep your head up. Tupac Shakur
- Awake! Arise and go! Never ever give up! Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- You measure a player from the head up. Al McGuire
- Keep your head up and . A. J. McLean
- Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. Helen Keller
- You learn. You move on. You hold your head up. You go on to the next day. Chuck Knoblauch
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. Confucius
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston S. Churchill
- I know it seems hard sometimes, but remember one thing. Through every dark night, there’s a bright day after that. So no matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep ya head up and handle it. Tupac Shakur
- When times get rough, keep your head up. CC Sabathia
- And I know this world is so cold and deceiving, but I keep my head up like my nose is bleeding. Lil Wayne
- Keep your heels, head and standards high. Coco Chanel
- You are no less. You’re equal with the world.
- Keep your head up in failure and your head down in success. Jerry Seinfeld
- It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. J.K. Rowling
- If we let our head drop, our heart drops with it. Keep your head up, and your body is capable of amazing feats.
- We ain’t meant to survive, cause it’s a setup, And even though you’re fed up, Huh, ya got to keep your head up. Tupac Shakur
- But please don’t cry, dry your eyes, never let up
Forgive but don’t forget, girl keep your head up
- Lift your head up high, and scream to the world. I know I am someone, and let the truth unfurl. Michael Jackson
- You’re gonna have to learn to get out there in front of those cameras and hold your head up. Take charge when you’re singing. Patsy Cline
- Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers. Unknown
- You have to lift your head up out of the mud and just do it. Teri Garr
- You’ve got keep your head up, keep fighting, and do the best you can. Pablo Sandoval
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor. Truman Capote
- Never let anyone tell you who you are, hold your head up high, look them in the eyes and tell them who you are. Sonya Parker
- A winner is someone who gets up one more time than he is knocked down. Mark S. Waxman
- I had to hold my head up high and put a bold face on things, but the thoughts keep coming anyways. Anne Frank
Inspirational Keep Your Head Up Quotes
- Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. Steve Jobs
- If you aren’t in over your head, how do you know how tall you are? T. S. Eliot
- If I’m going to have hope, I’m going to have to . Sharon Weil
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. John R. Wooden
- It is important to keep your head up and follow what you believe is right. Ajay Naidu
- There’s an angel that’s watching right over you
All your trials have not been in vain
Won’t you lift your head up to the starry night
Finding strength in the things that remain
- Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth. Rumi
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
- Stand Tall, Stand Proud. Know that you are unique and magnificent. You do not need the approval of others. Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- Always keep your mind strong with positive thoughts and your head up with full confidence, because you truly have greatness in you. Edmond Mbiaka
- Never limit yourself because of others’ limited imagination; never limit others because of your own limited imagination. Mae Jemison
- Hold your head high, stick your chest out. You can make it. It gets dark sometimes, but morning comes…. Keep hope alive. Jesse Jackson
- Pride is holding your head up when everyone around you has theirs bowed. is what makes you do it. Bryce Courtenay
- If things don’t work out the way you want, hold your head up high and be proud. And try again. And again. And again! Sarah Dessen
- Keep your head up because one day one person will fight like hell for you, the same as you would for them, and it will be a deep love. So, keep your head up. Carlos Salinas
- In a tree there is a spirit of life, a spirit of growth and a spirit of holding its head up. Robert Henri
- When you walk through a storm keep your chin up high and don’t be afraid of the dark. Oscar Hammerstein II
- Purple puts us in touch with the part of ourselves that is regal. Purple is the queen in all women; it helps us keep our backs straight and heads held high. Byllye Avery
Funny Keep your Head up Quotes
- Always hold your head up, but be careful to keep your nose at a friendly level. Max L. Forman
- Keep your heads up! We are sinking! Ljupka Cvetanova
- A bean bag is a perfect place to sulk. You can sink way down deep, and sulk for hours… You only have to stick your head up once in a while… to see if anybody cares. Charles M. Schulz
Keep your head up and move forward quotes
- Never think about something wrong you did in the past, always look forward with your head up high; have no regrets. Jared Leto
- You only live once, .. don’t let anything minuscule like that keep you down. Keep your head up. Mitch Lucker
- No matter how much it hurts, you have to hold your head up and keep going. Brooke Addison
- Hold your head up, there’s a light in the sky
I know your fed up but you must try to survive
Each moment’s precious, don’t let life pass you by
, keep your eyes on the prize.
- Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain’t afraid to die
And don’t be scared, just enjoy your ride
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday. Brian Tracy
- I think, head up and shoulders back. Not only does it make you look taller and thinner but it gives you confidence and boosts your self-esteem. Shelley Long
- Come on, you know, chin up, chest out, and best foot forward. Richard Sherman
- Bad stuff happens.
Sometimes it makes no sense at all. Sometimes its unfair.
Sometimes, it just plain sucks.
Bad stuff happens sometimes.
Always remember that, but remember that you have to move on somehow. You just pick your head up and stare at something beautiful like the sky, or the ocean, and you move the hell on.
- If in loving, I become the naked woman on the horse, I will ride that horse with my head held high. This is my spirit. I am unbreakable. C. JoyBell C.
Keep your head up and smile quotes
- So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
- Different is good. When someone tells you that you are different, smile and hold your head up and be proud. Angelina Jolie
- Keep your head up and smile, because someone somewhere wants to see you fail. Burnell Taylor
- To everyone battling a difficulty or under attack right now, , keep your head up, keep moving and stay positive, you’ll get through it. Germany Kent
- Anyway, chin up, love.. there’s nothing ever quite so bad but thinking makes it worse. Terence Rattigan
- The world is full of horrible things that will eventually get you and everything you care about. Laughter is a universal way to lift your head up and say: ‘Not today, you bastards. Anthony Jeselnik
- So chin up chum. You’re a beautiful, beautiful human being, and . Sam Voutas
You May Also Like:
Click here for our best .