You know what your mindset should be to keep moving forward but you also know it’s easier said than done! Positive thinking will give you the boost to take the next step. Of course when feel like you’ve just got kicked in the stomach because you got fired or are down in the dumps due to your breakup, you are in no way having thoughts of optimism. And neither would I, but it is then that we should. Many famous celebrities focus on the good of any given situation because they too know it will have an impact on us physically and mentally.
Yes, be happy with the very little you have and find joy in others’ success. Who would have thought that keeping in mind gratitude and appreciation would have brought the fulfillment and merriment it has to so many renowned authors, singers, athletes and more. They have all expressed their outlook and have stated their beliefs so to share with you, friends and loved ones what is needed to triumph. Read on to find these amazing quotes to help you remember that the glass is always half full, never see it any other way!
Power of Positive Thinking Quotes
- At some point, you just have to decide you’re going to be confident. Then, as you do, you’re going to have more success. Mike Leach
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. Norman Vincent Peale
- The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible. Winston Churchill
- Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are weeds that strangle confidence. Bruce Lee
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.
- Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.
- Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success. Joyce Brothers
- Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. Dennis P. Kimbro
- I am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was. Muhammad Ali
- Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later, the man who wins is the man who thinks he can.
- The more positive thoughts you have, the better you feel, which causes you to have more positive thoughts, then you feel even better. James Borg
- The power of positive thinking is not just in the heads of hippies and therapists, there is actually scientific evidence that proves that thinking positively can impact us for the best. Jennifer N. Smith
Best Positive Thinking Quotes
- We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorns have roses. Alphonse Karr
- You are the only one who can control the way you think. Make sure you nourish the positive thoughts, and weed out the negative ones! Catherine Pulsifer
- Things have a way of working themselves out if we just remain positive. Lou Holtz
- Promise yourself that you will talk health, happiness, and prosperity as often as possible. John Wooden
- In order to carry a positive action, we must develop here a positive vision. Dalai Lama
- Positive thinking is one of the most important aspects of success. If you want to be successful, you have to start with positive thinking, , and, above all, self-responsibility. Bill McDowell
- Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow is to make it better. Unknown
- Positive thinking means expecting, believing, and visualizing what you want to achieve. It means seeing in your mind’s eye the thing you want, as an accomplished fact. Unknown
- Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results. Willie Nelson
- Positive thinking is a valuable tool that can help you overcome obstacles, deal with pain, and reach new goals. Amy Morin
- A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events and outcomes. It is a catalyst and it sparks extraordinary results. Wade Boggs
- If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges. Pat Riley
- Rather than give up or be discouraged, if we keep a positive outlook we will find solutions to our issues will come much more easily. Catherine Pulsifer
- Positive thinking is like fuel to the car. It will keep you energized throughout your work. Abder-Rahman Ali
- I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear.
Motivational Positive Thinking Quotes
- Live life to the fullest, and on the positive. Matt Cameron
- If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. Milton Berle
- Be positive. Your mind is more powerful than you think. What is down in the well comes up in the bucket. Fill yourself with positive things. Tony Dungy
- Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder. Unknown
- Being what most people think is realistic is only a way of justifying negative thinking. Go for something great. Dr. Bob Rotella
- Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of yours.
- We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated. Maya Angelou
- This is one of the most important themes I want you to take from me: Stay as positive and upbeat as you can possibly be. I’ll say it many times: if you can dream it, you can be it. John Calipari
- Plant seeds of expectation in your mind; cultivate thoughts that anticipate achievement. Believe in yourself as being capable of overcoming all obstacles and weaknesses. Norman Vincent Peale
- Never let a bad situation bring out the worst in you. Choose to stay positive and be the strong person that God created you to be! Unknown
- Positive, thankful thoughts don’t happen by accident; you can choose to practice them. And remember, practice makes perfect. Joyce Meyer
- Choose the positive. You have a choice. You are the master of your attitude. Choose the positive, the constructive. Bruce Lee
Short Positive Thinking Quotes that Will Do Great Captions
- Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive. Matt Cameron
- One small positive thought can change your whole day. Zig Ziglar
- I don’t think anything is unrealistic if you believe you can do it. Mike Ditka
- The mind is everything. What you think you become. Buddha
- To be an overachiever you have to be an over-believer. Dabo Swinney
- There are always flowers for those who want to see them. Henry Matisse
- Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow. Helen Keller
- To be happy is to think positively, confidently and optimistically. Dr T.P.Chia
- Live each day as if your life had just begun. Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will. Stephen King
- Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.
- A man sees in the world what he carries in his heart. Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence. Vince Lombardi
- Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. Victor Hugo
- Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success. Shiv Khera
- We think positive thoughts and we become a positive person. Andrew Evans
- You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself. English Proverb
- When you think positive, good things happen. Matt Kemp
Positive Thinking Inspirational Quotes
- Keep my word positive. Words become my behaviors. Keep my behaviors positive. Behaviors become my habits. Keep my habits positive. Habits become my values. Keep my values positive. Values become my destiny. Mahatma Gandhi
- Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change. Unknown
- The most important things in life are your friends, family, health, good humor and a positive attitude towards life. If you have these then you have everything! Catherine Pulsifer
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. Alice Walker
- The greatest source of happiness is the ability to . Zig Ziglar
- You’ll learn, as you get older, that rules are made to be broken. Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it. Go against the grain, refuse to conform, take the road less traveled instead of the well-beaten path. Laugh in the face of adversity, and leap before you look. Dance as though EVERYBODY is watching. March to the beat of your own drummer. And stubbornly refuse to fit in. Mandy Hale
- Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you. Mary Lou Retton
- Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more. Tony Robbins
- Much of our pain or misery in life stems from our own outlook towards the situation. A paralyzed person can also be happy, so can be a financially poor family. Amit Ahlawat
Famous Positive Thinking Quotes
- The greatest discovery of all time is that by merely changing his attitude. Oprah Winfrey
- I believe one of my strengths is my ability to keep negative thoughts out. I am an optimist. John Wooden
- Positive thinking can be contagious. Being surrounded by winners helps you develop into a winner.
- Anything that’s not positive, I don’t have the energy to focus on it. Anything that’s not going in the right direction, I don’t have the time or the energy.
- It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive. Ellen DeGeneres
- The difference in winning and losing is most often…not quitting. Walt Disney
- Five percent of the people think; ten percent of the people think they think; and the other eighty-five percent would rather die than think. Thomas Edison
- I’ve learned that positive thinking and encouragement are essential for leadership and progress. Richard M. Devos
- If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. Vincent Van Gogh
- We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible. Vince Lombardi
You May Also Like:
Click here for our best .