Last Updated on November 1, 2021
1 always causes people to rise from their beds with extra caution, knowing that they could encounter all forms of pranks at every turn.
Yes, it’s once againFool’s day.
But with this sense of caution also comes a sense of excitement for some, especially for those who are thinking of ways to outwit their friends.
And as trolling has become quite a common word these days, this is the perfect opportunity to start harnessing the troll in you and find ways to humiliate, anger, entertain, or simply get one over your friends.
The Art of Trolling
In internet speak, ‘trolling’ is defined as the act of creating a scene on any thread or post by deliberately posting an offensive or provocative comment.
Trollers would often expect angry, emotional responses to their posts, often making an already controversial argument even worse.
As far as how one would characterize a troll however, this is where it starts to become subjective.
“Some people frommay think that they are merely posting a valid comment on a thread, only to find later on that they have been marked as trollers.”
This would most definitely happen if you post a comment that does not really agree with the rest of the active people on that thread, causing them to think that you are trying to spark an argument on purpose.
Some trollers, on the other hand, are mistaken for people who are actually trying to make a point.
Yes, some trollers actually do what they do in such an effective manner that they sometimes end up as a legitimate devil’s advocate in a discussion, not someone who’s just there to mess things up for everybody.
So yeah,Fools does seem like it was invented especially for trolls. Unfortunately, this is not the case.
The Origin of April Fools
Although there are mixed stories about where the celebration comes from, one of the most widely accepted stories hails from a declaration by Pope Gregory XIII in 1582.
He made a decree to follow the Gregorian calendar, therefore moving New Year’s from the end ofall the way to 1.
However, a handful of people, who possibly could not have gotten the memo, continued to celebrate New Year’s on the 1st of, which made everybody else call them Fools.
Since then, people have spent1 playing pranks on each other, proving that there actually is a foolish side in each of us. Some of them even goes so far, that .
Here are a few pranks products that you can use to troll your friends thisFools:
- – Send massive amounts of texts or phone calls anonymously to your friends. Select how many and how fast they receive them.
- – Send epic text bomb pranks. 100% anonymous, lots of variety and funny text pranks.
- – Send cat facts, trump facts, and much more at Send Random Facts.
- – Edit any webpage. Get short URL. Troll your friends!
- – Type as if you’re a hacker.
- – They start smelling great, & then, WTF!?
- – Add your selfie to hilarious animated GIFs and messages!
- – Send facts about cats to your friends.
- – You want fart noises as you scroll? We’ve got you covered.
- – Allows you to make fake status on Facebook and prank your friends
- – Send poop in a box to someone.
- – Don’t just shorten your URL, make it suspicious and frightening.
- – A site that generates a loading message/update screen for your operating system. Excellent to prank people if full screened.
- – Anonymous text messages. No replies.
- – Randomly hit like on a friend’s horrifyingly old instagram.
- – Anonymous calling app.
- – Want to make your friends or family think you’re at the Super Bowl, Burning Man, or a 5 star restaurant? Then this is the app for you!
- – Prank your friends and colleagues with fake update screens.
- – Make fake conversations that look just like WhatsApp.
- – Force open a website in your friend’s browser.
- – Prank your friends with naughty packages shipped to them.
- – Annoy the living hell out of your friends by sending them greeting cards that don’t playing. When they try to break the card, there is a nice surprise awaiting them.
- – Troll your friends with fake iMessage threads.
- – Normal household items, but big. Really big.
- – Send glitter to the people that deserve it.
- – Create and share your gif dance party.
- – Send a friend 100 days of Pug pictures
- – Send a Potato through the mail.
- – Turn down for what on any website.
- – Easily add Nyancats to any link you send.
- – Prank your friends via phone.
- – They start smelling great & then WTF!?
- – Enter any question and receive funny answers.
- – Find the expected news of the future!
- – Send the link to this website to anyone and crash the web browser of any PC or mobile.
- – What Google would have looked like in the 80s.
- – Prank you friends and coworkers with loud sounds.
- – Send a meme to your friends in the post.
- – Send embarrassing mail to friends and enemies.
- – Clone and edit websites. Troll your friends.
- – Text bomb your enemies with goats.
- – Make every link & button fart on click/hover.
- – Trigger a dancing & talking Elon Musk in your browser.
- – Buy beautiful canvas prints of popular memes.
- – Annoying greeting card that keeps on playing the music non-stop for 3 hours.
- – An excuse generator for when you need to flake.
- – Prank your friends with realistic notifications.
- – Make your friends laugh with this voice changer.
- – A sophisticated A.I. judges your awful taste in music.
- – Swap your face and become anybody instantly.