Thanksgiving, the most celebrated holiday in the United States is soon arriving. As you gear up for this day, you’ll want to make sure that you have everything to make this day one of the best days this year.
Instagram is a great place to share those perfect pictures of Thanksgiving food and family gatherings. So, instead of endlessly browsing the internet for the best Thanksgiving Instagram captions, take a look at this extensive collection of captions, quotes and sayings which are perfect for this holiday.
Funny Thanksgiving Instagram Captions
Thanksgiving is a good time to spend with your family and friends. This is also the time to let your hair down and enjoy yourself. Let humor be a part of your Thanksgiving this year. Use these funny Thanksgiving captions on your Instagram photos and get the likes coming.
- The turkey has landed. 🦃
- Friends, family, food & fun. The only thing missing is you. ☺️
- The turkey is good, but it’s even better with you. 🦃
- This year, we’re thankful for all the good times with you. 🍽 🎅
- It’s the time of the year when families and friends meet and celebrate the blessings we’re thankful for.
- Everything tastes better when you eat together. 🍗
- Family is everything. #familytime
- The best things in life are shared #thanksgivingfeeling
- Let’s get cranberry sauced.
- Having a gourd time.
- Is it too soon to be thinking about leftovers? Asking for a friend.
Keep calm and gobble on.
- Dinner time.
- Stuffed with stuffing!
- Hey I just met you, and this is gravy. But here’s my stuffing, so carve me maybe. — Mitchell Bader
- Family and turkey and football—oh my!
- Clear plates, full stomachs, can’t lose.
- Red wine pairs well with family.
- Happy Winesgiving
- I came in like a Butterball.
- Feast your eyes on us.
- I’m grateful that no matter how much turkey I eat this Thanksgiving, my jewelry will still fit.
- Thanksgiving dinner is a piece of the pie.
- Is gravy a carb?
- I hope your turkey is moist, stuffing is fluffy, and that when you’re done, your nice and stuffy.
It’s about to get cranberry sauced.
- Here’s the one photo we got before the food coma hit.
- There is always something to be thankful for. Like wine. And pie. And more wine.
- Pies before guys.
- Because you know I’m all about that baste
- You miss 100% of the leftovers you don’t eat.
- It’s Turkey Time.
- Keep calm and wear stretchy pants.
- Why didn’t the cook bother to season the Thanksgiving turkey? She didn’t have thyme.
- Nobody puts gravy in the corner.
- Feast your eyes on this.
- Happy Thanksgiving, may your hearts be as full as your plates today!
- Celebrate the happiness that friends are always giving, make every day a holiday & celebrate just living.
No matter what happens this month, at least you’re not a turkey
- Hope you don’t mind that the side dish I’m bringing to Thanksgiving is several bottles of wine that I’m not sharing with anyone else.
- Leftovers are for quitters.
- Foul language welcome at the dinner table.
- May your pants be stretchy, glasses stay full, and may your family avoid all talk of politics.
- Why did the turkey cross the road twice? To prove he wasn’t chicken.
- Every Thanksgiving I think about how much Pilgrims had to sacrifice just so we could have a day off work. —Melanie White
- When turkeys get into a fight, they get the stuffing knocked out of them!
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims!
We offered the turkey some dinner, but he was already stuffed.
- Does anyone know what pumpkin pie tastes like when you’re hungry?
- Too full to think of a better caption.
- I yam whatever you say I yam.
- This is a reminder to set your scale back ten pounds this weekend
- Just keep eating. Just keep eating.
- Here’s to family, food, and awkwardly avoiding politics at the dinner table.
- Raise your gobble-let for a toast!
- Cozy up next to the fire with some Hot Apple Cider! We will be enjoying November with this festive drink and delicious treats
- Look at this feast; now let’s eat this beast.
- My family told me to stop telling Thanksgiving jokes, but I told them I couldn’t quit cold turkey.
- Black Friday: Because only in America, people trample others for sales exactly one day after being thankful for what we already have.
Cute Thanksgiving Captions
Let this Thanksgiving be wonderful. Share pictures of Thanksgiving with these cute Thanksgiving captions for Instagram and make this Thanksgiving a memorable experience for you and your family.
- Together with family, friends & lots of food – Thanksgiving is the perfect time to show some gratitude.
- There’s plenty to be thankful for. 🙏 #TGIF #givingthanks
- Thanksgiving is a good time to spend with family and friends.
- Thanksgiving dinner is never complete without the pumpkin pie. #thanksgiving #pumpkinpie #dessert #yummy #food
- Tell me what you’re thankful for this Thanksgiving, and I’ll tell you what I’m thankful for. 👌
- Let’s do Thanksgiving right with quick, easy recipes for turkey, stuffing, and all the fixin’s. (more recipes here) #holidays #thanksgiving #recipes
- Thanksgiving is a great time to spend with friends and family. 🦃
- It’s always a good time to spend with family and friends. 😍 🦃
- This stuffing is the tur-key to my heart.
- FACT: You can’t answer your family’s questions if you always have food in your mouth.
- Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants. —Kevin James
- May your turkey be moist and may no one use that word to describe it.
- Thanksgiving is about carbo loading to have the endurance for Black Friday.
- I can’t eat another bite. Oh, look, pie!
- Casse-rolling up to Grandma’s house.
- Oh my gourd, I can’t eat another bite.
- With my cutie pies.
- Talk turkey to me
- Gobble ’til you wobble.
- No one puts gravy in the corner.
Thankful Instagram Captions
Thanksgiving is a time for family and friends. It is a celebration where you bond as a family and feel the warmth and care from your near and dear ones. It is a time to show gratitude for all the good things you have in your life. Show you thankfulness this Thanksgiving with these Thankful captions for Instagram.
- We are happy. We are thankful. We are family.
- Good vibes and all the apple pies.
- Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
- Choose to be grateful no matter what.
- Food tastes better when you eat it with family.
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and never giving it.
- In all things give thanks.
Being grateful will change your life.
- Thank you for the food before us, the friends beside us, and the love between us.
- If you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.
- Together is a wonderful place to be.
- We may not have it all together, but together, we have it all.
- It’s not joy that makes us grateful; it’s gratitude that makes us joyful.
- So many blessings, be Thankful Everyday.
- If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be grateful for what he’s going to get.
- Carry a thankful heart.
- There’s always something to be thankful for.
- Be Thankful for what you have, you’ll end up having more.
- Give thanks for a little, and you will find a lot.
- Nothing is more honorable than a grateful heart.
- Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
- I’m thankful for every moment.
- A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.
- I am thankful for my healthy family. If everyone you love is ok, then you can’t ask for anything more.
A happy heart is a thankful heart.
- Give thanks—today, and every day.
- I’m thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family and dreams that turned into reality.
- Let our lives be full of thanks and giving.
- Giving thanks for the simple things in life.
- Thanksgiving is a word of ACTION.
- Gratitude helps us to see what’s there instead of what isn’t.
Thanksgiving Food Captions
So, the food on the table is ready and you’ve selected the photos which goes to your Instagram. Now, all you need is the right caption to go along with your photo. Whether it is Turkey, yam, pumpkin pie or cranberries, pictures of all the delicious Thanksgiving food need equally good and eye-catching captions.
Here are some of the most interesting Thanksgiving food captions you can use on your photos this Thanksgiving.
- Thankful, blessed, and mashed potato obsessed
- Fitness? More like fitness whole turkey in my mouth
- Oh my gourd-ness, I love Thanksgiving
- Current status: stuffed like a turkey
- Thanksgiving: A time to count blessings, not carbs
- Thankful for elastic waistbands
- Feast mode
Thanksgiving Gratitude Captions
Show your thankfulness this Thanksgiving with these Thanksgiving gratitude captions.for Instagram and Facebook.
- Thankful today and every day
- Eat, drink, and be thankful
- Grateful for everyone and everything in my life today
- Good food + better company = the perfect recipe for a day of thanks
- Gratitude changes everything
- Let our lives be full of both thanks and giving
- Life is better when you’re grateful
- A thankful heart is a happy heart
- Thankful. Grateful. Blessed.
Thanksgiving Family Captions
Express your love and appreciation for your family on this Thanksgiving Day with this wonderful Thanksgiving family captions for Instagram and Facebook.
- The love of a family is one of life’s greatest blessings
- When we have each other, we have everything
- Home is wherever I’m with you. —Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- Family (n.): Life’s greatest blessing
- I’m thankful to have a family who takes eating as seriously as I do
- Family is where life begins and love never ends
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all
- Happy Thanksgiving, from our family to yours
Thankful Sayings for Instagram
Celebrate Thanksgiving on social media with these thankful sayings for Instagram. This collection of captions has some of the best sayings for Thanksgiving by famous personalities.
- On Thanksgiving Day we acknowledge our dependence. – William Jennings Bryan
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. – John Fitzgerald Kennedy
- The thankful receiver bears a bountiful harvest. – William Blake
- Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues but the parent of all others. – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Coexistence: what the farmer does with the turkey — until Thanksgiving. – Mike Connolly
- Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings. – William Arthur Ward
- Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude. – E.P. Powell
- Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday – it’s a day that’s American to the core, and it’s a day that’s all about what and how we eat. – Marcus Samuelsson
- That’s one of the great things about Thanksgiving: Football’s on! – Michael Strahan
- Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way. – Native American Saying
- Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. – Melody Beattie
- Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action. – W.J. Cameron
- Appreciation can change a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary. – Margaret Cousins
- I’m grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual. – Henry David Thoreau
- I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. – G.K. Chesterton
- If you think about a Thanksgiving dinner, it’s really like making a large chicken.
- Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. – D. Waitley
- We would worry less if we praised more. Thanksgiving is the enemy of discontent and dissatisfaction. – Harry Ironside
- He who thanks but with the lips Thanks but in part; The full, the true Thanksgiving Comes from the heart.
- Give thanks for all of the opportunities that even our struggles bring.
Thanksgiving Quotes Captions
Sometimes the best way to caption your Instagram and Facebook photos for the Turkey Day is to use quotes with them. Here are some quote captions you can use on this Thanksgiving Day.
- Living in a state of gratitude is the gateway to grace. — Arianna Huffington
- Gratitude is the closest thing to beauty manifested in an emotion. — Mindy Kaling
- It isn’t so much what’s on the table that matters, as what’s on the chairs. — W.S. Gilbert
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
- And when a nice boy who adores you offers you pie, say ‘thank you.’ —William, This Is Us
- What if, today, we were grateful for everything? —Charlie Brown
- After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations. — Oscar Wilde
- Don’t you put words in people’s mouths. You put turkey in people’s mouths. — Joey, Friends
- It’s not too much food. This is what we’ve been training for our whole lives. This is our destiny, this is our finest hour. — Lorelai Gilmore, Gilmore Girls
- Better Thanksgiving than never. — Dan Humphrey, Gossip Girl
- No one has ever become poor by giving. – Anne Frank
- When you love what you have, you have everything you need. —Unknown
- I come from a family where gravy is a beverage. – Erma Bombeck
- Be present in all things and thankful for all things. —Maya Angelou
- Even in the trials of life, if we have eyes to see them, we can find good things everywhere we look. — Joanna Gaines
- Gratitude is looking on the brighter side of life, even if it means hurting your eyes. — Ellen DeGeneres
- Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. —Melody Beattie
- When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed. — Maya Angelou
- I can’t cook a Thanksgiving dinner. All I can make is cold cereal and maybe toast. — A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving
- An attitude of gratitude brings great things. —Yogi Bhajan
- You can’t have Thanksgiving without turkey. That’s like Fourth of July without apple pie or Friday with no two pizzas. — Joey, Friends
- If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough. —Meister Eckhart
- We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count. —Neal A. Maxwell
- Thanksgiving is a time of togetherness and gratitude. – Nigel Hamilton
- Family should be the place where you can be your most complete self. — Oprah Winfrey