Self love affirmations are a great way to start each day. They remind us that we are worthy of love, that we deserve happiness and that our worth is not defined by our flaws. In this article, you’ll find a few self-love truths I’ve developed myself to help myself feel loved and confident.
It’s important to care for yourself in the same way that you care for others. It can be easy to give so much of yourself to someone else that you don’t have anything left for you.
Self-love is a gift that we often don’t know what it feels like until we actually give it to ourselves. When we love ourselves, we become better people and this makes us even better at loving other people.
Self Love Affirmations
1. I am a positive light.
2. I am kind.
3. I love myself.
4. I am amazing.
5. I can do anything.
6. I am calm and at peace.
7. My life is a blessing.
8. I believe in myself.
9. I deserve all good things.
10. I choose happiness.
11. Today, I choose me.
12. I accept myself unconditionally
13. I am a work of art.
14. I love my own company.
15. I do not let myhold me back.
16. I am strong and resilient.
17. I deflect negativity.
18. I do not need anyone to feel worthy.
19. I am capable of amazing things.
20. Today is going to be a great day.
21. I respect myself.
22. I am proud of myself.
23. I am good at what I do.
24. I love myself.
25. I choose to be happy and to love myself today.
26. I am grateful for all that I have.
27. I have the power to accomplish anything.
28. I am full of potential.
29. I have the power to make an impact.
30. I love my body.
31. My dreams are achievable.
32. I am confident and outgoing.
33. I am growing as a person everyday.
34. I deserve the best.
35. I am worthy of genuine love.
36. I am brave.
37. I am exactly where I need to be.
38. I was created for greatness.
39. I am smart and intelligent.
40. I am beautiful inside and out.
41. I focus only on what I can change.
42. I matter.
43. All of my problems have solutions.
44. I can do this.
45. I deserve to love and be loved.
46. My past has shaped me into an amazing person.
47. I add something special to this world.
48. I get better every single day.
49. I can excel in everything I do.
50. I will not settle for less than I deserve.
51. I am fearless.
52. I attract opportunities.
53. I am learning from my mistakes.
54. I accept all of me with love.
55. I accept my failures, but they don’t define me.
56. Beating myself up isn’t helpful.
57. I will keep trying.
58. I have a lot to offer.
59. I can let this go and move forward.
60. I am full of vitality.
61. I trust in myself.
62. I will not let my mind be a bully to my body.
63. I am worthy of love, flaws and all.
64. I won’t apologize for being me.
65. I am a gift to the world.
66. I feel all self-hatred melting away.
67. Confidence makes me powerful.
68. Thighs, I thank you for taking me where I want to go.
69. At least I tried.
70. I am living to my fullest potential i am Beautiful.
71. I am full of gratitude.
72. I look exactly the way I’m supposed to.
73. Weight is just a number.
74. Life does not begin at my goal weight; it is happening right now.
75. Hating my body won’t make me healthier.
76. I say goodbye to self-pity.
77. I love who I am.
78. I am free of self-doubt.
79. I nourish my body.
80. I have the power to.
81. I can overcome any challenge.
82. I am safe and secure.
83. I choose to release the past.
84. I make time to care for myself and I prioritize myself.
85. I choose what I become.
86. I stand up for myself.
87. I choose happiness.
88. I will be present in every moment.
89. I take care of myself.
90. Success is defined by my willingness to keep going.
91. I love my body for all that it does for me.
92. My body is a gift.
93. Everybody messes up sometimes.
94. I release all shame about my body.
95. I respect my limitations and am grateful for the capabilities that I have.
96. It’s never too late to change.
97. I am capable of achieving my goals.
98. We are all works in progress.
99. I commit to get out of my head and get into the world.
100. I embrace positive thoughts.
101. I am enough.
102. I deserve to be happy.
103. I have much to celebrate.
104. I choose to let go of the past.
105. I nourish my body every day.
106. I am loved.
107. I am wanted.
108. I am enough.
109. I am strong.
110. I am smart.
111. I belong here.
112. I make others smile.
113. I accept myself.
114. I am confident.
115. I am worthy of a great life.
116. I am worthy of love.
117. I am great.
118. I am respected.
119. I am letting go of judgment and criticism.
120. I try my best, and that is all I can do.
121. My struggles are opportunities.
122. There is more to life than worrying about what I look like.
123. I am growing wiser each day.
124. No one is perfect.
125. I honor my life’s path.
126. I cherish my relationship with myself.
127. My body deserves love.
128. My body does amazing things.
129. I accept my body the way it is today.
130. I am strong and healthy.
131. My goal is progress, not perfection.
132. My body is my friend.
133. I release myself from the weight of my regrets.
134. I release the negative thoughts about my body.
135. Self-worth has nothing to do with clothing size.
136. I will treat myself with the kindness of a friend.
137. I shower myself with compassion.
138. I am beautifully unique.
139. I deserve to feel good in my skin.
140. I can deal with whatever comes my way.
141. I choose to stop obsessing about my body.
142. My past does not determine my future.
143. I am at peace with my appearance.
144. I am right where I need to be.
145. I revoke permission to punish myself for my mistakes.
146. I shine like a diamond.
147. My body does not determine my worth.
148. I shouldn’t be so hard on myself.
149. I am not afraid of my feelings.
150. Like everyone, I have both strengths and weaknesses.
In conclusion, Self-love is the key to unlocking happiness and peace of mind. Practicing self-love can lead to increased levels of patience, forgiveness, openness, honesty, and joy.
Self love affirmations are powerful tools to use if you’re feeling down or just want to boost your mood. A great way to start your day with a positive affirmation is by writing it out in the morning when you wake up.