The word “Christmas” brings to mind images of crackling fireplaces and carolers at the door, their breath making little clouds in the cold air. We think of candle-lit church services and poignant crèches. The holiday brings trips to the mall where Santa hoists little ones into his generous lap to hear their wishes. It can also bring deep sadness and longing to be with our friends and loved ones who are far away. At this time of year, we want to connect with those we love. We want to be home “if only in our dreams.” Sending a card can be so impersonal unless you add special sentiments. If you can choose the right words, social media offers a way to reach out to people with short messages to send your love. We can help you find the perfect words to say “Merry Christmas.” Christmas is one of the most important holidays. Many people look forward to Christmas all year, it doesn’t matter if one is religious or not. The holiday season is a time when the whole world seems to feel joy, happiness, and an overwhelming sense of love. Sending Christmas wishes to your lover, wife, husband, girlfriend, or boyfriend is a great way to express your love. Sending Christmas wishes to the love of your life is easy. All it takes is an open heart and some envelopes and stamps. You can even email your wishes if you want.
Christmas Love Wishes from the Heart
- It may not be snowing, but I know the holiday season is here because I miss you more than usual.
- Do you ever think that our love is the perfect holiday present, with or without wrappings? I do.
- Yesterday I baked a hundred cookies and decorated them with red and green sprinkles. All I need now is you.
- This Christmas season, remember that love makes all things possible. Reach out and share the love through an act of kindness or a warm embrace. It’s the little things s that make Christmas a big difference.
- Ever since I met you, I know I was in love. But on this special occasion, that love is more present than ever. Merry Christmas!
- You have absolutely no idea how much I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And a good place to start is spending this Christmas just with you. Merry Christmas, I love you.
- To be completely honest with you, I don’t want any presents this Christmas. Everything I have ever wanted can be acquired by staring into your eyes for just about a few seconds. Merry Christmas, I love you.
- This holiday assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to be my gift. If you do not accept, this message will self-destruct in thirty seconds.
- Please look in the mirror and give yourself a kiss from me. While you’re at it, give yourself a hug. Then have the best Christmas ever.
- Deep in the corners of our hearts, we yearn to find connections or to reconnect with lost loves. This Christmas, I am sending you warm hugs and the fervent hope that this will be your year of finding happiness and love.
- My wishes for you today are simple: warmth, comfort, joy, and me in your holiday stocking waiting for you to open it .
- Let this Christmas be a celebration of love. May your heart overflow with peace and happiness in the company of those you hold dear.
- The best Christmas gift one can get is the presence of family around the Christmas tree. May your Christmas become a celebration of togetherness with family and good friends.
- “Seasons greetings” is only one of the messages I would like to give you this holiday season.
- I can’t think of the right words to use to wish you a merry Christmas, but I am really good at action.
- May your holiday away hold children’s kisses, contentment and choir songs . May you spend the New Year with me.
- This holiday season will be the best ever because I get to spend it with you.
- Chimes and bells are the sounds of the season. Holiday greetings to the little bell-ringer in my life.
- The street is bright with colored lights that shine on falling snow. The tree is lit. Why aren’t you here?
- When you call, it is almost as if you were here this holiday. I can almost see your smile. Almost is not enough.
- I don’t know who plays the bells for the symphony orchestra, but I know who rings my chimes.
- I don’t think Santa will be able to get my gift down the chimney this year, so I’ll be sure to leave a key for you under the mat.
- Too many holiday toasts, too many fa-la-la’s, too many cold turkey sandwiches. The only thing I haven’t overdone is tell you how much I care. You’re my world, always.
- I got coal in my stocking again. How can that happen? Wouldn’t you agree I’ve been good? Happy Holidays to someone who should know.
- May you know this holiday season how much you mean to me. Without you, there is no joy in my world.
- If gingerbread cookies and sugarplums were as sweet as you, we’d eat them all year.
- The holiday message is simple, but the explanation may take me all year.
- Looking at you this holiday season, the Hallelujah Chorus comes to mind.
How do I Wish my Girlfriend a Merry Christmas?
- You are as beautiful as an angel, as sweet as a Christmas cookie, and as loving as the whole season. Thank you for making my Christmas wonderful.
- Santa must have received my letter because having you in my life is what I asked him for. Thank you for being my Christmas angel.
- Santa’s list just got complicated. How can that fat elf put someone on the “naughty” list who is so good at being nice?
- The card says “A merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.” (I know we will have one.)
- I have been waiting all year to get you under the mistletoe. Merry Christmas, baby, let’s kiss and snuggle all day.
- I hope the presents I have gotten for you this year show you how much I truly care about you.
- All I want for Christmas is you, so don’t worry about my gift. Letting me be yours is the best gift anyone could ask for.
How do I Wish my Boyfriend a Merry Christmas?
- Some people go their whole lives without finding that one very special person. I’m glad that’s not us.
- Even though you are far away, you’re close in my heart this holiday season. I hope you feel my love and enjoy the magic of Christmas.
- Every time I watch a Christmas movie, I tear up. What a wonderful life I have because you are in it.
- At Christmas and all through the year, you are in my thoughts.
- I wish a hundred carolers would show up at my front door singing holiday songs. I wish you could be one of them.
- I don’t mind Santa ringing their bells on every corner. My holidays are wonderful now that they include you.
- Santa may be making a list and checking it twice, but I knew, the first time I saw you, what I wanted for the holidays.
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer says Santa brought me something I really will like for the holidays. I think he means you.
Christmas Love Images