Are you looking for the best Best Superhero Captions and Quotes for Instagram? Here are some quotes from Captain America, Wonder Woman and other popular superheroes to use as captions on your Instagram photos and videos.
Best Superhero Captions
As a fan of superheroes, there’s no better way to show off your obsession than with an Instagram caption that only a real fan would know. Check out this list of other best Superhero captions and pick your favorite one.
- Sometimes you gotta run before you can walk.
- We are what we believe we are.
- I was always looking up to supermodels. They were, like, my superheroes.
- I had my eyes opened. I came to realize that I had more to offer this world than just making things that blow up.
- Where’s my super suit?
- Superpowers don’t always make you a superhero.
- Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with.
- Everything is impossible until somebody does it.
- It sounds cliched, but superheroes can be lonely, vain, arrogant and proud. Often they overcome these human frailties for the greater good. Tom Hiddleston
- I put the incredible in The Incredible Hulk.
- I have never met a superhero, but why are we so obsessed with superheroes?
- I don’t believe in superheroes but I love Batman movies. There’s a part of every person that is entertained by the idealistic, the fantastic.
- Everything’s impossible until somebody does it.
Funny Superhero Captions
Everyone has a superhero. Some have a personal hero who inspires them to do the things they love. There’s a common misconception that everyone has something specific as their inspiration, but a lot of people have a variety of attributes that inspire them to be the person they are. I’m sure for most of you, superheroes are your individual heroes. But what about some funny quotes about superheroes? Now that’s something we can all enjoy and use for Instagram captions and Facebook captions.
- No Matter how bad things get, something good is out there, over the horizon. – Green Lantern
- Life doesn’t give us purpose. We give life purpose. – The Flash
- Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway. – Iron Man
- It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me. – Batman
- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
- No one can save everyone, but a real hero never stops trying.
- My body may have limitations, but when I put my mind to it, there’s nothing I can’t do.
- Someone must have ripped the ‘Q’ section out of my dictionary, ’cause I don’t know the meaning of the word ‘quit’.
- No one can win every battle. But no one should fall without a struggle.
- Sometimes the truth isn’t good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded.
- It’s about what you believe. And I believe in love. Only love will truly save the world.
Superhero Costume Captions
Like most people, I’m also very fond of superheroes. From Superheroes like Batman, Spiderman, Ironman to the superheroines like Wonder Woman and Batgirl, we all like them. Nowadays dressing up as your favorite superheroes is a fun and enjoyable way to express yourself in the cosplay world. So here I have collected some best Superhero Costume Captions and Quotes for Instagram that you and your friends can use while putting up your awesome pictures depicting your cute and wonderful costumes with these Best Superhero Costume Captions and Quotes for Instagram.
- All we can do is our best, and sometimes the best we can do is start over.
- You are much stronger than you think you are. Trust me
- Newfound power leads to a new perspective.
- Smash that like button.
- Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you are gonna do anyway.
- Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves back up.
- I cannot stand superheroes. I do not understand any of its appeal. It has just bored me to death since I was a little kid. Roz Chast
- I’m here to fight for truth, and justice, and the American way.
- A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength but by the size of his heart.
- With great power comes great responsibility.
- It’s not dying that you need to be afraid of. It’s not having lived in the first place.
- The fate of your planet rests not in the hands of gods. It rests in the hands of mortals.
Superheroes come in all shapes and sizes. They aren’t just muscle-bound men and women with a love for spandex, they are full of characteristics we strive to have in our everyday lives: courage, strength, loyalty, and determination.
To help you share the words of wisdom from your favorite superheroes, I have already gone ahead and gathered some great inspirational quotes from the worlds of Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Thor, and more. Take a look.
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
- In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil’s might beware my power, Green Lantern’s light.
- You will be different. You will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone.
- Check the list out, and if you enjoy the quotes, or know a lot of superhero fanatics who will, feel free to share the list using the share buttons at the bottom.
- “It took God seven days to create paradise. Let’s see if I can do better.” – Batman & Robin
- “You only have your thoughts and dreams ahead of you. You are someone.And You mean something.” – Batman
- It sounds cliched, but superheroes can be lonely, vain, arrogant and proud. Often they overcome these human frailties for the greater good. – Tom Hiddleston
- “What is a superhero? They’re supposed to represent hope, opportunity, and strength for everybody.” – Aldis Hodge
- I don’t think you’ve ever known a woman like me.
- You only have your thoughts and dreams ahead of you. You are someone. You mean something. – Batman
- You can take away my suits, you can take away my home, but there’s one thing you can never take away from me. I am Iron Man. – Iron Man
- Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve extended it first.
- The answers you seek shall be yours, once I claim what is mine. – Thor
- You’re much stronger than you think you are. Trust me. – Spiderman
- “If there is nothing but what we make in this world, brothers…let us make it good.” – Beta Ray Bill
- It’s not dying that you need to be afraid of. It’s not having lived in the first place. – Britt Reid, The Green Hornet
- “Superheroes were born in the minds of people desperate to be rescued.” – Jodi Picoult